Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby Harris is Here!!!


For those of you who regularly check my blog, I just wanted to dedicate this post to Aunt Samantha and Uncle Dave who officially became mama and daddy last night!! Congratulations to the new parents of a precious little baby girl! For more details, check their blog page as they announce the great news! Thanks for all those who have prayed for their family! I am soooo happy for my sister and brother-in-law and can't wait to meet my new neice!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Soooo happy for your whole family with this news!!!!!!

Heather said...

When I 1st saw the baby carriage I thought you were pregnant!

Anyway-Congrats to Samantha & Dave! What an answer to prayers!!!!

Courtney said...

I am THRILLED for them! God is so good! Congrats on being an aunt again!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Thanks for the sweet post! More to come on our baby.

King Family said...

Whaat great news! I am so happy for them and for your whole family. What a blessing.

carriemclean said...

congratulations on being an aunt again! i know she'll get lots of love and attention!