Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weekend Candids!

Here are just a few weekend candids that I wanted to show. You can see how Andi and Addi are really becoming great buds. I don't know if you can tell, but Addi is wearing Mike's boots in the first picture. In the second picture Addi and Andi are being crazy silly. They love to play and wrestle together. Addi is just learning how to ride horseback! The picture of Andi is Friday night before the Valentine's Dance. Doesn't she look pretty!!! She had a great time and danced the night away with friends! She too seems to grow so quickly!!



5 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Sweet!!! I wish that Taylor had some siblings to plaly with!! What a special bond! Andi looks as pretty as ever for her dance!!! My how they grow!

Samantha said...

Cute pics. I am glad that Andi had fun at the dance, I thought you had just told me that she was not interested in going his year! Hummm, she must have changed her mind.

Ryan said...

Andi looks beautiful!!! What sweet girls you have!!! What wonderfu nieces I have!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Great pictures. You'd better lock Andi up. The boys are going to be knocking down the door. She's beautiful.

Mom said...

Andi! How beautiful you are! Love, G-mama