Wednesday, February 6, 2008

All Better!!!!

The Griners have returned from the depths of gross tummy virus, just in time to celebrate Addi's second birthday this weekend. We are all looking forward to her party and seeing all of our family on Saturday.
I decided to finally get some new pictures on the blog site. These are just a bunch of candids that I have taken here and there. Warning they are completely out of order. I don't think I'll ever get that down. I hope everyone else is doing good and thanks for all the well wishes you left us!!
I am sure I'll have a big party post coming up next week!! Until then....

Addi enjoying her bath with lots of bubbles!


John giving me a picture before he left to go to his friends house. It was the FIRST time he has driven himself all alone anywhere. He took the old Sundance and is doing good driving the clutch. He made it there safely and home safely. Needless, to say it was a little nerve racking waiting to hear from him. He is growing up so FAST!!


Landon excited about his big ice cream!! I used to love to eat these sunday cones when I was little. What am I saying, I still like to eat them. As a matter of fact, I helped both Landon and Addi finish theirs!!


Addi happy with her ice cream as well. She wishes it was one of the four food groups!


Addi back in the bath, actually giving me a little smile for the camera.


Landon's hair started looking really crazy!!



Addi back in the bubbles!! They love bubbles in the bath!


Here you can see Addi's attitude! When your doing something she does not like, she has her own way of letting you know. Even with her mouth full of sucker!


Landon and Addi watching a movie. They love to lay all over this ottoman. Notice Addi's princess top. She only wanted to wear the top, not the skirt. It looked pretty funny with her sweat pants!


Addi just "hanging out" while watching the movie. She rarely sits still!


Here is Addi's attitude once again. She can be so jealous of her mommy daddy time. Can you blame her though, she never gets us alone! She has no problem letting Landon know how she feels!


When Addi first saw her big ice cream cone I think she was in a little shock. They don't ususally get big desserts so this was a treat! After all, it was Super Bowl Sunday! A great game too!!

8 comments:

Samantha said...

Lots of fun pictures. I am glad you made a new post and I like the pink background. It looks good. Hopefully everyone will click our Etsy site now and again and make lots of purchases.

Ryan said...

I like the new "look". I love the Addi"tude" pictures. Cannot believe that John is growing up so quickly. How's Andi doing??? Wonderful as always I am certain. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

The Slatton Family said...

Love the new pictures...especially the ice cream shots and the shot of Addi in the tub with bubbles flying everywhere! Cute as pie! Have a great party this weekend. Can't wait to see pictures! Love you!

Mandy said...

Wonderful pictures! So glad you're all well! Hope you all have a great celebration together this weekend! Happy 2nd to Addi!!!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! Those ices cream cones look good!!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Wonderful pictures, but I'm especially fond of the high chair pic. Too funny!

Pablo y Raquel said...

Your family is beautiful. It's so good to see what's up after so many years away from Arlington! Glad to find you.

Rachel

Heather said...

That last pic of her smiling at her ice cream is so funny! That's how I feel about my chocolate too!!! ;)