Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Full Week with No Trips to the Doctor!!!!

This past week was the first week we have not had to go to the doctor in almost a month! Yeah!!! It was a good week at the Griners and comparatively speaking was not that busy. It's so funny, how even though our schedule may not look busy on paper I always feel behind. Maybe that is just the nature of motherhood.
Anyway, I had not posted in a while and although we have not had any significant happenings (except for being sickness-free), I thought I would post a few candids. These are some pictures that I took over the past week. You can tell the kids all feel better and are in better moods.

Andi and Landon were playing together Friday night. They would pretend like they were asleep and Landon loved it. He kept wanting me to look at him asleep with Andi. It was a sweet brother sister bonding time!


Andi would hide Landon under the blanket for a little peek-a-boo action!


Landon especially loved the tug of war that soon ensued!!


Here is Addi posing in her new dress made especially for her by her Grandma Griner. Doesn't she look cute!!!


Here are a "sleeping" Andi and Landon.


Then, Addi had to get in on the fun too. Here are all three of them "sleeping"!


Evidence that my sweet oldest son helps me out around the house. Folding laundry is always a big help considering we have LOTS of it!!


Addi sucking her thumb and trying not to smile because she is supposed to be asleep.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

Those were great pictures!!! I am so glad you are all healthy. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys Friday!!! See you in a couple weeks!!!

Heather said...

Cute pics. I love the dress Grandma gave her. I am so glad you all are well!!

The Slatton Family said...

Glad to hear that everyone is finally healthy again! Thanks for sharing the pictures...sweet how Andi plays so well with the little ones!

Jodi Brinkley said...

So glad you all are feeling better. Terrific pictures. You guys have some fantastic kids!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

What a fun game! I can't wait to play it with them! Thanks for Friday. It was a blast!

Mandy said...

Precious pictures! Glad you're all well - hope it stays that way! Spring is almost in the air...what a nice change that will be. Please give Sam my email so I can keep up with their blog - manoble123@yahoo.com

Mom said...

So glad you are all well! What lovely children!!! All of my love,

Melody