Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged By Heather.....My Man

Who is your man? Mike
2. How long have you been married? 7 years (always easy to know b/c we got married in 2000)
3. How long did you date? dated 4 months then got engaged, and then got married 7 months later; all in less than a year
4. How old is your man? 43
5. Who eats more? Mike, he's one of those lucky ones who can eat whatever he wants and never gain a pound. Sickening!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Mike did while we were standing out in his driveway.
7. Who is taller? Mike
8. Who sings better? me, but I think Mike could sing if he would. Even though, he did do an Elvis impression for me for my 30th birthday. It is the ONLY time he has sang karaoke. For those of you who know, I am a big karaoke fan!
9. Who is smarter? I think we are equally smart, just in different areas. MIke is a genius when it comes to fixing just about anything. Really handy man to have around!
10. Whose temper is worse? Neither one of us have really bad tempers. I can count on one hand and remember exact details of the big fights we have had. Not too many of them.
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who takes out the trash? the kids (Great when they get old enough to help with chores)
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If looking at the bed, I'm on the right side.
14. Who pays the bills? I do and keep the budget going for our home. We set the budget together but I manage it.
15. Who is better on the computer? Definately me. Mike hates computers, they frustrate him more than just about anything else. ( There is a reason he never posts)
16. Who mows the lawn? Mike, lucky for me he loves to do yardwork.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Mike actually likes cooking better than I do. He just doesn't get home in time to do it. Sometimes he will on the weekends. I love it when he does.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mike
19. Who pays when you go out? I pay the bill with our money.
20. Who is more stubborn? Me. Mike has said that I have had control issues for some time and now I agree.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we are both pretty good about that depending on the situation.
22. Whose families do you see most? Mine. Mike's live in Missouri and Kansas, pretty far.
23. Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me outside my little basement apartment, I think on our 3rd date.
24. Who asked who out first? Mike asked me out one Wednesday night after church. I was really surprised.
25. Who proposed? Mike did and got it on video too.
26. Who is more sensitive? We can both be equally sensitive depending on the subject matter.
27. Who has more friends? I do overall, although neither one of us have a lot of friends here yet.
28. Who has more siblings? the same, we each have two
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Mike is the "head" of our family, but as was stated in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", the wife is the "neck" and can therefore turn the head wherever it should go. :)
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? I think we both do a good job of not getting run over by our little or big kids. Mike says I am more strict and extreme when we discuss "grounding parameters" for the older kids, so we have to meet in the middle on that.

Now, I tag Ryan, Sam, Karen P., and Mandi

3 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

The only thing I did not know was that you pay for things when the two of you go out. That is funny. I am not going to put mine on our blog becasue it has nothing to do with our adoption. But, I will email it to you and the other people you tagged.

Mandy said...

I love it! I forgot about the neck turning the head comment! Too funny!

K. Pirkle said...

I am honored that I was there, the one and only time that Mike sang karoke. He did very well!!!