Saturday, April 26, 2008

Three Pine Design and Mamamade Biz in Franklin, TN



Today Three Pine Design had their first craft festival and we had so much fun! The location was very good and we had pretty steady people traffic throughout the day. It was a lot of fun meeting all the other moms who also enjoy having a "creative outlet"! There was some really special and unique items there and if anyone is interested in supporting "mamas" I would definately check out their website link on my blog page. Also, if you are a mama who might like to be involved with Mamamade they do another show in the fall. We hope to do that one as well.

We had many people look at our products and pick up our cards. We even sold a few things as well!! Overall it was a great experience and one I hope to do again! I put a few pictures of our booth and products. It was our first time setting everything up in a booth so we learned a lot! Remember, if you ever need anything "baby or toddler" check us out as we are always adding inventory. Soon, we will be coming out with some new designs too! We love custom designs for particular themes, colors, etc for any of our items including blankets, party hats, bows, stationary, ribbon bow hangers, etc. I can also do coordinating sets of bibs, burp cloths, and blankets. Feel free to click on our Etsy link on our page and if you don't see what you want just e-mail me.

Anyway, just wanted to share our fun and exciting day with our friends!!!!










7 comments:

Courtney said...

Everything is really cute! You guys have been busy! Hopefully you will get lots of sales from those who took cards!

The Slatton Family said...

Wow - sounds like a busy day! Glad to hear that many people took cards and that you even sold a couple of things! Everything looks really cute all set up!

Mandy said...

Glad you had fun! Your merchandise looks great all set up like that! I love Nina's birthday hat and can't wait to show it off!!! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your were at the Franklin Festival. We were there too! We only live a few miles south of there. I wish I would have seen your booth!! We didn't stay that long b/c the baby was not cooperating! I hate that I didn't see you! Next time you come this way I would love to say hi! Hope things are well. I could order some things from you guys as I am always having to buy baby presents! Laura (sullivan) Hayes (email: laurasully20@hotmail.com if you are ever in the area again!!)

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I am so proud of our booth! It was a lot of fun and I am excited to do it again!

Heather said...

Your booth looked awesome!

Jodi Brinkley said...

What fun. Looks like you guys are doing great with your designs. Best of luck to you!