Monday, April 28, 2008

Funny Pics of Addi and John and Andi!

I just had a few funny pictures that I wanted to post from the last couple of weeks. Of course, they are not in a good order, but are just of random things. You'll see Andi teaching John a little colorguard flag action, Addi in her dress up "diva" shoes, and me trying to teach Landon and Addi how to pop the bubbles in packing wrap. They loved that and their faces were soo funny as they tried to squeeze them! Our week is not too busy, Andi has her end of the year band performance tomorrow night and then she tries out for colorguard this Thursday. This Saturday is Landon's party, so I'll be getting ready for that and working on some Three Pine Design products for the little boutique here that is carrying some of our items. I am looking forward to Landon's party. His actual birthday was the 23rd, so he has been four years old for almost a week, but does not know it yet. I thought it would be too confusing. He is ready to turn four this Saturday!!! Yeah! I am sure I have a big post coming up!! Have a great week!

Addi showing off her pretty shoes!!!!


Some bubble wrap action!! Funny faces as they were concentrating!



Andi being silly with my camera!



Maybe John should try out for colorguard!!! ha, ha!!




Addi was trying to walk all around in these shoes and they are a little big. I thought it looked so funny with her little legs! I love her "cheezin it" smile!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Wonderful pictures. I just have to say that that last picture of Addi makes me think of Reagan. She had that little crease in her thighs until she was about four years old. I just loved it.

The Slatton Family said...

Cute pictures! Love the pictures of the bubble wrap! Those are too funny! I can just imagine being there while that action was taking place! Funny!!! Love to you all!

Mandy said...

Adorable! Good luck Andi with colorguard tryouts! I love seeing the red car in the background - glad to know it's still alive and ticking!!! Happy 4th Landon - have fun!!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

She looks so funny in those shoes!!! How cute. Good luck to Andi this week!

Mom said...

What funny kids! Great photos! CAn't wait to see you all! Love, Mom

Ryan said...

Love the pics!!! I also loved seeing you guys this weekend!!! I love your kids. Congrats to Andi!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!