Monday, April 21, 2008

Griner Family Picture Time!!!!


On Saturday, we went and had family pictures made. Having family pictures made is always an adventure with little ones. Everything went very well and we were able to get a lot of good pictures before "meltdown" time ensued!!! Of course, it helped having jelly beans on hand for a little "encouragement" (much nicer word than bribery!) I was very happy with how they turned out. So, this post is a "Mom's brag time" about her beautiful kids, so bear with all the pictures.

By the way, we went to Portrait Innovations. It was my first time going there, but I was pleased with the result. It is not a very fancy place, but it was very reasonably priced and the photographer was very good with the kids. Also, by purchasing a certain amount of pictures, you get all the pictures (for us 120) on CD to do with as you please. That is great for any reprints or additional pictures on your own. Hope everybody has a great week!!

My oldest handsome son!



My four awesome kids!!



Our pretty and grown up Andi!




This is actually one of the poses I bought of John.



Addi was so silly with her pictures and you can tell was totally relaxed!! By the way, she was supposed to be sitting like a lady with her ankles crossed!





This is the pose I bought of Andi.


Landon posing with a goofy grin.


Addi back to being silly. I know I posted a lot of her, but she was entertaining everyone!





Landon's eyes looked so cute here, I thought.


This is definately Landon's "what'z up" look!


I loved this pose of Landon!


Landon took a little bit longer to relax and was really glad when we were done.



I love to get pictures of the boys and girls together. Here are my boys!



Here are the girls. Once again Addi was a little wild and you can see Andi trying not to get wacked by Addi's crazy head in the last picture.


8 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful children. I'll be ordering soon!

Mandy said...

Those are SO good! I love them all - glad you were able to do that..I completely understand about the encouragment!!!

Heather said...

Looks like you all had fun doing it. I like the ones of the boys w/ the black background.
BTW-I'm mailing your perfume today! :)

Jodi Brinkley said...

Wonderful pictures!!! I would have had to buy the disc too. How would you choose just a few?

King Family said...

What great pictures. They just opened on of those places here. I will have to try it. You have such a beautiful family.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I just love all of them. Don't you wish you had an art museum to display all of them in forever! Maybe that is a bit over the top, but you just love them so much. Whoever invented the camera....thank you!

Lana said...

Love the pictures! Beautiful kids! We just got one here and we went there and I loved it. I was very pleased with the whole process. Hope you're doing well.

The Slatton Family said...

The pictures turned out awesome! We use Portrait Innovations down here and love them!!! Glad that you had a pleasent experience! Love to you all!