Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007!

Thanksgiving 2007 was a great success! All of us but Mike went to Atlanta on Wednesday, Mike had to work on Thanksgiving. He then joined us Friday morning. We went shopping with G-Mama on Wednesday afternoon and had a lot of fun. All of us got some Christmans shopping done which always feels good. Also, Landon had his first visit with Santa that did not cause him to break out into tears. In fact, he was mesmorized and told him exactly what he would like to have. He even sat in his lap. By the way, Landon wants a purple truck. Mike said, what little boy wants a "purple" truck. Funny! So, this is the first year that Santa will have to bring something specific! I love it!! Addi was scared to death and would not leave my arms so I am in the picture too. John and Andi were good sports and also talked to Santa. I have such great kids. I will try to scan a picture onto our blog later.

We had a great Thanksgiving Day with lots of food hanging out with Mom's whole side of the family. It was so good to see everyone and visit! Then, on Friday night we had the Koppe Thanksgiving Dinner with just all of our family. The Koppe Thanksgiving was good too and GG was able to join us. After the little ones went to bed all the family watched Hairspray! Kudos to the guys for sitting with us and even laughing! It was a lot of fun!

On Saturday all the girls took the little ones and we all went to Atlantic Station for some shopping and lunch. I thought it may be crowded, but it seems Black Friday wore everyone out. The crowds were non existent and we enjoyed our time together. The kids highlight was riding the little train around Atlantic Station square. Sam got some really cute pics. The guys had a day long Band of Brothers marathon and almost made it through all ten. Then that night the guys watched the little ones while the girls went to see the movie "Enchanted". It was really cute and funny and we had a blast. After the movie we got really silly taking funny pictures in the Ashley Square Christmas Decor in Newnan. It is a shopping comlex. Sam took them and I wish I had some because they are really funny.

Sunday morning we all went to church with G-Mama and then hit the road to Tennessee. It was so nice to worship with her and all be there together. This past week has been good and full of drama. Both John and Andi got their wisdom teeth cut out yesterday. They are both doing well, but are like little chip munks. I am sure they do not want me to take any pics, and I can't say that I blame them. Maybe I can sneak in a couple!:)


Landon and Andi laughing at the flying leaves. They would put a leaf into the air from the heater and it would fly all around. Landon thought it was so funny!


My cousin Corey showing us his football skills.


My smaller cousing Matthew going for the catch. He just started playing football this year.


My cousin Zach striking a pose.


Enjoying eachothers company are G-Mama, Marsha, Meagan, Jessica, and Wes.


Aunt Wendy entertaining my kids. She is so good at it and they love her!!


Addi laying down in the leaves! She and Landon would climb up this little hill of pine straw and then slide down. However, Addi was wearing tights and the pinestraw kept poking her in her legs and she hated it! So funny!


Landon loving the "pinestraw slide"!


Pretty Andi and Meagan!


Addi posing with the fairy! She loved looking at this fairy!


Mary Paul and her great big eyes!


Mike relaxing and enjoying his vacation.


Dave playing with Addi and teaching her how to sort shapes.


Mary Paul flashing us her great smile!


Aunt Samantha and Landon playing outside. How sweet!

7 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Landon is cheesing it in that pic of me and him! I love it! You can save those funny pics from snapfish onto your desktop and then upload them from their onto your blog. You don't have to have them stored on your photos. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun!

Jodi Brinkley said...

ALL the pictures are wonderful. The children are just beautiful. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Ryan said...

I love being together!!! When are we all going to move to the same street???

Heather said...

Looks like an awesome Thanksgiving! Please let me know next time you all come in town. We'd love to see you!!

The Slatton Family said...

Sounds like you all had a great time!! Love the picture of Mary Paul smiling..too sweet. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!! Your mom told me that ya'll took some pretty funny photos!! Miss you and hope to see you soon!

Mandy said...

Your pictures are so good! And I can just imagine you girls having fun in the Christmas decorations around the theater! Hope you are enjoying the beginning of this holiday season!

Courtney said...

I am so glad your thanksgiving was great! I am looking forward to seeing you and your family this weekend! It has been a while...