Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mary is One and Christmas Party Fun!

I am finally going to show a few pictures of the fun weekend we had last Saturday at Mary Paul's birthday party! The funny thing is that I have already seen her again this weekend and now she is walking! Goooooo Mary Paul! It is so precious, I tried to get some pictures of that, but that will have to wait until next post.

We did have a great time at Mary Paul's beautiful winter wonderland party. She looked like a doll and got some fun presents. My kids liked her presents too! Ryan and Bryan's home looked beautiful and the food and cake was delicious. Mary Paul loved being the center of attention while eating her cake and was not at all uncomfortable with the fact that everyone in the room was staring at her. She put on a great show!! We may have a ham on our hands :)

The day after Mary Paul's party was our church's preschool christmas party. Landon and Addi made crafts and Andi was one of the volunteers. They also decorated cookies which you will see them eating. It was a fun time!

This week has been very busy as you will see in my next post. In closing, let me just say, "I am finished shopping!" Yeah!!!!

Mary Paul during the opening of her gifts!


She loved opening her presents and seeing each new one!


All the kids (and there were a lot) also loved looking at the presents.


Look at her pretty dress. She really did look like a doll!


Smiling and happy with daddy and cake!


Laughing and loving every minute of the attention!


See what I mean about being a ham! :)


Mary Paul is thinking, " I love birthdays!"


Mommy and Mary Paul!


Landon devouring his decorated cookie at the Christmas party!


Addi stuffing her mouth with her cookie. She loves to take huge bites. Makes me a little nervous!


Andi also enjoying her cookie. Good payment for work well done!


Addi wearing her necklace that she made. She loves necklaces and so loved that craft!


I caught a sweet moment with Daddy one morning!

6 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Cute pictures. Love the one of Landon with his precious cookie!!! Love you!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Sweet time with Daddy! That is my favorite picture. Love you all.

Ryan said...

Those are great!!! Landon's cookie looks yummy...kind of. Loved having you guys here again this weekend!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Terrific pictures, but the one with daddy is especially precious. What a lovely family.

Mandy said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! Merry Christmas to you all!

Heather said...

LOL...what cute pics!!! You're done shopping? You go girl! I have to got to get with it! I don't think I've ever been this behind! Have a very Merry Christmas & be safe on your trip Thursday! :)