Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Boxes and Cowboy Boots!!









First, Addi has decided she likes playing while sitting in one of the toy boxes. I went out in the playroom the other day and there she was. She was just sitting in the lego box playing with the Legos. I thought it was so cute! She even got out of the box when she got bored with the Legos, to go and get a puzzle to play with back in the box. Landon thought it was pretty funny too.
Landon likes to cool off his Kroger Truck as you can see in the picture. Actually, he likes to make as much noise as he can by running it back and forth across the vent. It is VERY LOUD!
In the top pics, you can see that Addi and Landon LOVE their cowboy and cowgirl boots. They each wanted to put them on today after their nap and I just thought it was so funny! Of course, I had to take pictures!!! Both boots are compliments of G-Mama!!! Never a dull day at the Griners!!!

5 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

The last box picture is too funny!!! Love the cowboy boots!!! They both look like such naturals in them. Taylor probably wouldn't keep them on for more than 60 seconds!!! Hope all is well. Love you!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Super cute, I wish I were there to give them big hugs! Mom did a good thing buying those boots. Hope Addi is feeling better!

Ryan said...

Love them...Addi is serious about that toy box!!!

Mandy said...

Aww...I want hot pink cowgirl boots! So cute!

Lana said...

Your children are beautiful!! You may not remember me from the Auburn/Miami group. Chris and I live in Newnan now, so I've kept up with you all through the Justice's. Hope you're doing well. Take care. E-mail if you want at parkers9@bellsouth.net.