Thursday, August 9, 2007

ABC's and 123's School is Here!!!






So yesterday was the first day of school for the 2007-2008 school year. John begins his sophmore year which will include getting his driver's license at some point. He is also really looking forward to marching season stating that the drumline will be even better than last year because of the many new freshman who came up. He had a great first day and will be enjoying classes such as Spanish, Chemistry and Geometry. Andi had a good first day too and was very pleased with the teachers she got. She is also looking forward to her band year and it being her last year in Middle school. She is taking Algebra 1 this year along with science and social studies to name a few. She is also looking forward to going to football games. They both looked so nice yesterday that I HAD to take some pictures. Landon, Addi and I stayed in yesterday as it is scorching hot here. Landon asked a couple of times where John and Andi were. They are both doing good and as crazy and goofy as ever. Love to all!!!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Your children are beautiful and smart!!! Just like their aunt...and mom. Love guys!!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Yeah, there pictures were pretty cute. Hopefully they will have good years. I bet they will. You ought to post some pics of Mike on his new bike! I want to see what it looks like. I am excited about our girls weekend.

Courtney said...

They all look so cute! Glad their first day went well and I hope the year does as well...

Mom said...

Another year of school...WOW!! I do believe John and Andi take after their Grandmother is as much as their intelligence in concerned. As a matter of fact....I would go as far as to suggest that even their amazing good looks could very easily be traced to.........me. Why even...Landon and Addison are already displaying phyisical features and a level of intelligence that certainly and without a doubt can be directed to me as their benefactor. Even Mary Paul....as her young age....is clearly showing signs of sharing many of her grandmothers' attributes. Life is amazing!!! Mom

Ryan said...

I find the typos in mom's comment...ironic. I love you all!!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

You better watch it Ryan! Mom sounds pretty serious.