Sunday, September 9, 2007

Labor Day Weekend and Beyond.....

Fast Times in the Griner Family!

John Jamming out with Exit 352 whlie his youngest fans have fun too!!







Landon and Addi enjoying some CARS movie time... Mike and John enjoying?????






Pizza night at the Griners. Can you tell who likes her pizza the most??? Notice her clothes are off for a reason!








Addi and Landon playing cars with Dad and Addi's two antennas!





Mom and Sadie catching some zzzzzs on Labor Day Weekend!

It has been a while since I posted but we have been busy, busy! Labor Day weekend was fun. G-Mama came down for the weekend and we started the weekend by going to John's first football game. They won and the marching band drumline looked great. John had a lot of fun and so did we. The little ones almost made it through the entire game, but then started having meltdown, so Mike took them home and put them to bed. It was a nice break for me, as I have never been able to stay for an entire football game. Last season only I could put Addi to bed so I always had to leave early. Mom, Andi, and I enjoyed the rest of of the game and then came home for more visiting.
Saturday we went to see the movie Ratatouille. It was Landon and Addi's first movie so it was an adventure. They made it about 30 minutes. Luckily, Mom had already seen it so she took them out to play on video games and run around. John, Andi and I really liked it. Then we did a little shopping and let the little ones play in the fountain downtown Knoxville. Once we got home, Mom took John and Andi out for Japanese and when they returned Mike and I had some time out. It was a busy day.
We loved having G-Mama with us at church the next morning. Then she took a nap with Sadie, hence the above picture. Andi went with her to spend the night at the river house and we all joined them for a cookout on Labor Day.
This weekend, John's band Exit 352 had a concert and we had some good playtime. There are several pictures above of the little ones during some play time and movie time. They love Lightening McQueen from Cars and love playing cars with eachother. Even Addi gets excited when she sees a monster truck! There are also a few pics of pizza night. As you can see Addi loves her pizza! She is our junkfood junkie! She loves sugar and salt. I think we will have our work cut out for us with her diet!
We have a busy week of birthdays coming up. John will be 16 (WOW!) and Andi is turing 14! I am sure I will be posting some birthday pics soon!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow - you guys have been busy. I love the picture of Addi and Landon with their cute little bottoms in diapers! 2 kids in diapers - isn't that fun?! Enjoy the 16th...it seems like just yesterday that we were all turning 16 and you in your cute little red car! Time flies!

The Slatton Family said...

Love all of the new pictures!!! Sounds like you've been running around like a chicken with your head cut off. Glad to hear that things are going well. Addi is growing so big!!! Tell John and Andi happy birthday. Can't wait to see more pictures! Love you!

Ryan said...

Wonderful Pics!!! But...where's Andi??? I enjoy the pizza pictures. Addi looks like she might hurt you if you take her pizza. I love you all so much!!

Heather said...

Hey Ashley! I just found your blog! I'm so excited to keep up w/ you guys!!!

Mom said...

Well.............now I know what I look like when I am sleeping....pretty cut, huh??!! And....what beautiful grandchildren I have!!! My goodness!! I love you all and pray for you everyday! Love, "G-mama"

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Great post! You have been busy. You did not mention all the doctor visits thrown in there. I hope to come to one of John's games soon. The pics in the diapers are super cute and of course Mike picks his nose, so that is nasty! See ya soon I hope!

Heather said...

Hey Ashley! Those pics are so cute! My email address is heatherldt@bellsouth.net. You should email me some time! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. There were some things in there I really needed to have confirmed, as I had been doing some "questioning" lately. Anyway-thanks again...so glad we are all in touch now! Take care!! - Heather