Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Vacation Fripp 2007






We had a wonderful vacation last week on Fripp Island. I fell in love with the island and I am already having withdrawls not being with everyone. I am so thankful that we have a family that has so much fun together. We got to do many things! Here are just a few: Beach fun (which Addi was not a big fan of yet...), pool fun, visit to Charleston, two additional family members for the week (John and Andi each brought a friend), golf cart fun, ladie's lunch at the golf course, round of golf and driving range, shopping, couples dinner at one of the island's seafood restaurants, catching a movie, feeding the deer (we named one Elvis), seafood feast, and the finale of the Treasure Hunt all over the island. We had such a good time and I wanted to share a few pictures with you guys. Summer will be over soon and school will soon be here. I can't hardly believe it! My older kids are getting ready for school to start and are looking forward to it. That is a blessing! Until then......

7 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Ohh, how I miss it! Hopefully we can go back someday.

Ryan said...

Great post!!! I love you so much and miss being all together as well!!

Mandy said...

You guys always have so much fun together! I have decided that one week isn't enough at the beach, so I know you're having withdrawal!

The Slatton Family said...

Love the pictures!!! Glad to hear that ya'll had a great time!

Unknown said...

HEY GRINERS!!!
Samantha got my email address at Heathers wedding and emailed me a link to her Baby Blog...from there I have found a lot of peoples blogs! This trip looks like you guys had a blast!! I love you guys and I will keep an eye on your blog so I can see what you guys are up to now-a-days!
Love - Lindsay Adamack

Anonymous said...

Your mom said that ya'll had a wonderful time. I love the pictures. I can't get over how your children are growing up!!
Randi

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Time for a new post!! The trip was fun, but I know something else has happened since then!