Monday, December 13, 2010

Decorating Fun!!!

Decorating for Christmas is a day I absolutely LOVE! This year we did it a little earlier than usual because I wanted John to be home while we did it. Can I say again how much I LOVE my home and the way it feels at Christmas time, by far, my favorite time of year!

Our tree "mostly" decorated. I love it because it if filled with "family and kid" ornaments :)


Addi was very excited! She and I were both home from school and work so she helped me all day to get ready for the rest of the crew to get home.


John, Addi and Landon being silly!


Mike relaxing with Andi on the couch. The couch is Mike's ususal position after he helps me bring in all the boxes. He loves to sit and watch all the fun!

1 comment:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Daddy sitting to watch, just like our Daddy. Looks like a lovely, warm home at Christmas. So much to be thankful for.