Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Andi "Officially" Turns 15!!

This week is a fun one! Frist, we celebrated Andi's "real" 15th birthday on Monday. If you remember, she had a party a couple of weeks ago, so Monday night we had a family party with her meal of choice and cupcakes. She also opened her family gifts. It was a fun night and a fun time to celebrate her 15 years.

Then, this weekend all the family is coming into town for a September / October birthday celebration. Everyone will go to the kid's football game on Friday night and then we will have our "party" on Saturday. It should be a fun weekend!! I am looking forward to having all the cousins together, and will hopefully get lots of pics!!

Until then......

Before the "birthday party", Landon and Addi were working on one of his many cars. Then John stopped by to help too!! These are moments I know my dad would've LOVED!!



Mike getting ready to deliver the birthday cupcake!!



Andi was being so silly and excited about her big candle in a little cake!




John gave Landon some crazy hair!!!


The two Griner brothers!!


John decided he needed some "icing camo" or maybe a sugar facial!


Andi holding up her Scooby Doo topper. There was really no reason to have Scooby Doo cupcakes, it was a total random act!


Andi giving me a "HUGE" smile!


Addi also gave me a "HUGE" smile!! She was looking up at her daddy.


Landon was also looking up at his daddy!


Andi busy keeping a thank-you note list!! A great habit to form!


Addi enjoying her cupcake!!


John again with the camo!!


I think Mike and Andi were in deep conversation!!


Do you think she likes it??? It was a new watch from John.


Andi opening her cards and money!!



Does Landon know how to mutilate a cupcake or what???


John was being a model for me!! It rarely happens that I can even get him to look at the camera, so these are rare pictures for your viewing pleasure!!





Andi reading her cards and looking 1 year older!!

5 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Great post! Happy birthday to Andi! Glad that she enjoyed her special day! Love the pictures of Landon's hair and his poor cupcake! The last picture of Andi is sweet! John is too funny! Love to you all! Can't wait to see pictures from the upcoming weekend!

Ryan said...

Love all the pictures!!! Love John posing, Andi keeping a thank you note list, Landon's hair, and Addi's smile. I cannot wait to see you guys this weekend. I don't know why I am so excited, but I have been for like two weeks!!!

Shannon said...

Love all the pictures and am so glad all the birthdays were great! You guys have fun this weekend and I can't wait to view all the pictures!! Remind me next time we "chat" to tell you something about your Mom and Dad I ran across last week!

daddymac said...

mark was standing in the kitchen behind me when i was reading this. he saw in the title that andi turned 15 and said "15, i thought she was maybe 12 at the most!"
she's getting so old!

daddymac said...

that was carrie's comment by the way. i didn't reallize i was logged in under mark's acct.