Sunday, January 13, 2008

8 Things About Landon and Addi

I have been busy catching up on my blogs. This is my third one today, and then I should be caught up. Ryan tagged Landon and Addi so here I go! By the way, I have really enjoyed reading everyone elses!

Landon:

1) Landon loves chicken nuggets, ketchup and sour cream!

2) Landon thinks he is the boss of all his siblings, even John and Andi. It is sooo funny! He has quite a temper and when things don't go his way, he likes to throw them! Watch out!

3) Landon loves to play in the sandbox and just lays and rolls all in it! He is definatly all boy with lots and lots of energy!

4) Landon loves to sing in Bible class and church and is completely uninhibited about how loud he sings. It is especially funny on Jesus Loves Me because he really knows the words.

5) Landon loves to read books to Addi and quiz her on items in the book. He then follows up with "good job Addi", "I am proud of you!" Soooo cute!

6) He rarely ever falls asleep at naptime, but Mama still lays him down for one. We all need a little break :)

7) He loves to use words that mean nothing. He'll look at me and say, "Hey mama, Nina". What the heck is nina? Then he just laughs!

8) The number one Landon trait is that he is a TRUCK finatic!!! Right now his life revolves around where the trucks are and when we will see these trucks! So funny!!

Addi:

1) Addi is our junk food junkie! That child has never eaten a vegetable in her entire life! It is not because we haven't tried, but can we say stubborn! Her diet consists of anything bread, some fruit and cheese. When she gets a little older we will be able to reason with her a little more.

2) She is not really talking yet, so when she wants something or is mad at Landon she looks at you and screams. I start to go crazy some days with the screaming!

3) Addi is a little girl who loves her sleep. She has two blankets that she always sleeps with. They were actually originally Landons, she just took to them. They are just alike just different colors.

4) She and Landon both are thumbsuckers. Sometimes we look back at them in their carseats, and there they are side by side sucking their thumbs.

5) Addi loves to play with Landon and is a great climber. She purposely stacks things like boxes and stools in order to climb higher and higher. She is our accident prone child who before the age of two has had 5 busted lips! Mike says she should wear a helmet around the house.

6) Addi loves necklaces and jewlery. During church she will sit and take my rings on and off and put them on her for the entire first half of the service before children's church.

7) Addi is very mechanical. She loves to figure out how things work and is really good at it. She is very good at puzzles and loves to act like she is fixing things.

8) Lastly, Addi is a major mama's girl. I don't have to worry about her ever talking to strangers! I don't really mind it too much, because after all she is my last little one.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Her diet sounds like Gracie's!

Heather said...

Her diet sounds like Gracie's!

Ryan said...

Those are so funny. I love those kids!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Precious children. I've enjoyed these too.

King Family said...

I really enjoyed your lists. The kids are so cute!

The Slatton Family said...

This is great!!! I didn't know these things. How neat to share things like this!

Samantha said...

I knew all of them and I am so thankful that I do. That reflects how close I get to be with my nieces and nephews. Lots of love.

Mom said...

I love all of my grandchildren!!! I love their "special" ways!!! Mom

Mandy said...

How cute are they - glad you did these lists...they have been fun!